* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::17.1.03::

Do you think I'd look good as a blonde? Really? I don't know. The blonde thing has been on my mind lately. Last time I went to the hairdressers I was primed for blonde but I had just put a purple-black colour through my hair so they refused me my blonde priviledges. Now that colour has worn out and the hair is looking a bit dingy so maybe it is blonde time.

The problem is that I am not going to be happy with just a few blonde highlights or a natural blonde. It's got to be blonde all the way, white blonde, Marilyn Munroe blonde, Courtney Love blonde. Extreme uberblonde.

People keep telling me no. Don't do it. But I think I will. I think I need to be blonde once more before I die.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||