* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::30.1.03::

I am a sick and sorry little puppy. It all started Saturday night. We sat up late and smoked too many cigarettes. I had a sore throat and a cough the next day but thought it would pass but no. Now I have full blown flu plus eye infections and other nasties. I am disease ridden and my body is a playground for bacteria. Of course that didn't stop me from going to Big Day Out or PJ Harvey the other night - hey, I had tickets that represented a major portion of my meager income.

And it isn't going to stop me from going to the launch of Melbourne's new and uberfantastico magazine - The Train - on Friday night either.

It does mean, however, that I am miserable and sweaty and got the chilly-sweats and all those other nasties that are so much worse in the middle of Summer when snuggling into a warm bed with a cup of Lemsip just isn't that appealing. Maybe some lemonade would be nice though.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||