* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::20.1.03::

Thoughts on a Monday Morning

Driving to work this morning, the city was smothered in smoke. I imagined that I was in some future world where the air was toxic and human life couldn't breath in the external environment. I had to figure some clever way to get from the car park to the office without having my lungs burnt out by chemicals. I mulled that one over all the way to work. I finally decided if I had a cigarette while I was in the open air it would block the toxins from the smoke. You just can't handle too much reality on the Monday morning drive to work.

I don't know if I have a different sense of what is right and proper than other people but I don't think there is ever a reason to have your hands down your pants at work. If you are so busy that you can't finish dressing and tucking in the toilets then there is something seriously wrong.

Even if you become an uberfamous writer, you will never going become famous-famous, rock star famous. Think about it, how many writers would you recognise from a photo? I can think of maybe five or six, tops. That includes Shakespeare. It is a depressing thought sometimes.

Thoughts on a Monday night

Walk the dog or sleep?

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||