* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::18.2.03::

City


These things pissed me off:

* Children's clothes in Target. Seriously. What the hell is going on here? Do people dress their kids in these clothes? Do people seriouly walk into a shop, see an outfit that screams "cheap and nasty hoochie mama" and buy it for their two year old? I just don't get it. I bet they let their kids listen to Christina Ulgyera or whatever that chick's name is too.

* Subway advertising for new staff and stressing the need for communication skills and then you walk in and the staff grunt at you. Although that might make sense, maybe they want to replace the old and inferior staff with new and superior models.

* Melbourne Central station. I hate this station. They don't have the train times up until the bottom of the esculator. You don't know if you should rush down, risking your life and/or a heel breakage or to have a leisurely cig before entering non-smoking world. Do they expect us to know the train timetable?

* People flogging charities at the train station. Why should I donate to a charity when they are trying to make me miss my train? I donate to a select few charities. If I was interested in donating to yours, I would. I don't impulse donate.

That's all. I love the breeze that precedes the trains at Melbourne Central station. That always makes me happy.

PS. Do you know anything about bikes? I need some information. Basically I want to know if there is a bike (pushbike not motorbike) equivilant to say a fiat or peugot, something that is not very common but that the owners would be kinda obsessive about. Let me know if you have any info that could help me.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||