* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::6.2.03::

I am still sick. I have been sick for nearly two weeks now. That is a long time to have a hacking cough. I'm off to the doctors again today so must remember to take a book. I have read their three copies for Cosmo from 1994 about twenty odd times. You know I think it is wrong for the doctors to have a magazine that details oral sex techniques sitting in their waiting room where any little kiddie could pick it up and read it. Not that the article tells you anything you really need to know anyway.

Update: I have bronchitis. Woohoo. I have to have a chest x-ray tomorrow and lots of blood tests. My doctor, after giving me the quit smoking lecture, told me it should be ok in about 2 more weeks. Yikes. I want it to be better NOW!

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||