* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::11.2.03::

What kind of frigging morons create web sites that play music as soon as they load? What is the rationale behind that bit of coding genius?

Seriously, the last thing you need at work is to have music blaring out of your PC letting everyone know that you are being a slack-arsed moll who is surfing the net, yet again, instead of working. The absolute last thing you need is Avril Lavigne blaring out of your PC any time.

I don't get this anyway. I have headphones permanently plugged into my PC so according to my (limited) understanding, music should go into the headphones and my ears, not out into the big, wide world. I have muted the damn volume control but I still can't stop the music. I absolutely refuse to go on any band or music related site now. And if you have Avril on your web site, look out.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||