* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::15.3.03::

Well I talked about it, talked about it, talked about it ... and finally I've quit my job. I have nothing to go to, nothing other job in the offering, but I am not sure if that's what I want anyway. I am so exhausted, worn out from just trying to stay in one place. Now I don't have to worry and I just want to sleep for a week and get back to myself. I feel like I haven't been myself for a very long time and I have just been spreading things thinner until it just won't spread any more.

I was so shaky, almost in tears, couldn't talk just handed in the letter and left. Probably have to chat to people about it next week. Hopeful won't have to work out my notice. I just want to sleep.

In other, less positive, news I have started smoking again. Stupid, I know. But that doesn't mean I won't try quitting again.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||