* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::14.4.03::

Gee, it's been a while since I updated. I don't really know. I have been having lots of inner turmoil type stuff happening over the last weeks about quitting my job. It has been really hard, mainly because all the glumness I felt about working there lifted as soon as I quit and then I had to work out my four weeks notice (yeah I know, huge notice period) feeling all light hearted and at ease with myself and suddenly my job didn't seem so bad. I have to keep reminding myself that it only was so good for the last few weeks because I had quit.

On Friday, my last day, we had a few beers after work. I got home and decided to keep on partying. So out I went and thoroughly debauched. I remember singing and dancing and talking lots of shit. Got home in the taxi and didn't have my wallet. Shit. Of course we had the biggest arsehole of a cab driver who could not comprehend that maybe, just maybe, I didn't purposely loss my wallet with the intention of ripping him off. We were fully prepared to (I was about to say do whatever it took to pay him but am realising the implications of that statement and no, wasn't prepared to go that far) make sure he got his money but not. He was demanding his money then and there. Luckily we could scrape up enough to pay him.

I woke up Saturday very sick and sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||