* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::16.5.03::

I went shopping and, with major self-control, bought nothing more than a pair of sunglasses. They are very cute sunglasses from Dangerfield but totally impractical. They actually make the sun look brighter. Oh well.

Is it just me or are all the clothes in the shops at the moment hideous? I am thinking of launching my own clothing range. I want clothes that are raunchy without making you look like some slutty Christina Aguleria wannabe, a look that isn't even good on skinny, blonde sixteen-year-olds. I want something that isn't a leftover peasant look from summer or that boho velvet floaty look. I want some nice knitwear. That isn't too much to ask for is it? Apparently so.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||