* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::13.5.03::

Wowsers, we have been having the worst luck with computers. Firstly my computer then my sister's computer. I still have my imac but I can't use my ASDL connection on that, only dialup. How frigging slow is dialup internet? It is like being in a '90s time warp.

Other than that I am still not working; decided that I wanted my old job back because my bastard manager 'resigned'; agonised for two days about actually asking for old job back; sent poignant but mildly amusing job-grovelling email; waited for reply; agonised over no reply; had dinner with ex-work people and found out old job no longer available; went on two day rampage about rudeness of old job being giving to someone else.

No one ever said I was reasonable.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||