* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::23.6.03::

Why is it that when you are thinking about writing your time is so valuable? I always get these thoughts running through my head ... am I wasting my time here? Of course I am. I am going to spend hours and hours of my life writing, for what? Nothing. I will never become a world famous novelist, not even a published novelist so why even bother?

It's like you need to have a guaranteed outcome to justifiy the time spent in writing. It makes sense in one way but then I will quite happily spend hours surfing the net or watching bad television or just staring off into space and never once do I think ... am I wasting my time? I am never going to become a world famous net surfer or television watcher or space starer, so why don't I just quit now?

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||