* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::18.7.03::

I had this guy contact me on the dating web site yesterday saying he was impressed because I know what I want. The irony of this comment is that one of the things I am very specific about is that I only want to met literate men and his profile, well there are maybe 2 or 3 words spelt correctly and I think that could be by accident. Fair enough if you are chatting online and trying to get your words out fast you might make a mistake or two but you would think that when you are writing a profile which is, in essence, your mating call, you would at least cut and paste it into word and run a spell check over it rather than look like a kindergarten drop out. How hard is that? It only takes about a minute. Yes, I know what I want and it sure isn't him.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||