* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::6.8.03::

And while I am bitching, let me start on bras. If there any other industry in the world that creates around, at a guess, 70% of their products for people who don't need them while producing almost nothing for the people who do.

I guess there is some logic in it. You need to tempt a 10A to buy a bra while Ms D Cup will buy what she can get, but still it makes me mad.

I also get angry about "minimizer bras". I don't want to minimizer. I want to make a range of bras called "if you got it, flaunt it". My bras are going to make your tits look fantastic and still be the most comfortable things you can wear. Look great, feel great - that isn't too much to ask. Actually I might call the range "Uberboobie".

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||