* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::5.8.03::

I had a dream, just before I woke up, that I was laying in a place with sweet, cool grass watching the lights of a carnival in the distance. Dominating the nightscape was a giant ferris wheel. As I watched, one of the carriages fell from the ferris wheel and hurled in an arc across the sky, slowly toward the ground. I watched it's progress like it was a falling star but I could hear the screams of the children in the carriage. I lay on the ground powerless to do anything at all but knowing that someone I was the only one who realised what was happening. The screams got louder and I watched a toy fall from one of the children's hand and drop directly to the ground.

It was a very distressing dream but in some part of mind I kept thinking how pretty all the lights were.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||