* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::20.8.03::

If I hear one more time, "They thought you would be great for the job but ... " I am going to smash my fist through a plate glass window.

The latest but is that I used "we" instead of "I" when talking about projects so therefore they had a few doubts about my ability to work on my own. Erk. I worked on my own when I was a frigging trainee programmer, taught myself the system and then taught it to the other trainee. I can work on own.

My inner brat definitely wanted to throw a temper tantrum today. The job was ideal, three days a week with a very good hourly rate. Instead I had to go back into the office where I'm temping and stick address labels on envelopes like a good girl.

And, by the way, I don't care if the interviewers really like me. If they don't give me the job they can think I'm the spawn of satan for all I care.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||