* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::14.8.03::

It has been an emotional rollercoaster of a day. My agency rang this morning, asking if I was interested in a job for the next few weeks. It sounded really fun plus I am, you know, desperate for work so yeah, I was interested. They rang back saying it was all organised and I was starting tomorrow morning.

A couple of hours later they rang back. Someone had the company had fucked up and they had also organised a temp from another agency. My job was cancelled.

I was extremely disappointed.

I dealt with it though. I went out and bought meat. Cos you know the best way to deal with any crisis is to go buy meat. Ok, I was intending to go to the butchers to get chicken for dinner anyway but the walk helped soothe my inner tantrum-throwing brat.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||