* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::17.8.03::

Things you would think I would have more sense than to do at my age, No 1:

Ringing a guy at 1.00 am after a major margarita-fest to discuss "our relationship".

Especially when we don't have a "relationship".

Things that don't shock me at all:

Going to bed after abovementioned phonecall Friday night and not getting up until lunchtime today.

Things that will never cease to shock me No1:

Said guy is still chatting to me online after abovementioned phone call. Maybe he's too scared not to.

Things you would think I would have more sense than to do at my age, No 2:

Consume my body weight in margaritas.

Well ok, that isn't so surprising but the phone call... I haven't done something like that in years. To make matters worse, I can't remember what I said. To make matters even worse, I can't remember what I did at the party while drinking the margaritas. I hope I was, as I recall it, witty and amusing but fear I spent far too much time demonstrating the amazing clevage given by new Carnivale bra (thank god party was full of gay boys).

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||