* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::24.8.03::

Went to see The Secretary at the Sun Cinema this afternoon. I was running late so slipped in unobtrusively - they don't have ads or previews so the movies start on time.

Settled myself into my seat then realised I had sat in front of the noisest eater of all time. The whole movie it was rustle, rustle, rustle, chomp, chomp, chomp. I know that eating type movements can seem abnormally loud during a movie but this was ridiculous.

Every time he started up I would turn around and give him the daggers (hard in a dark cinema). I didn't stop him though. I swear he was doing it on purpose. Maybe to annoy the couple beside him that had to whisper obvious plot points to each other.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||