* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::31.10.03::

Another bad thing about temp -- Christmas means no work. No work means no money. Yikes!

I think I need a job with holidays and sick pay and all those good things. And stationery too.

I don't have to work tomorrow and for that I am glad. I get to spend the day in bed recuperating. Although it might be an idea to get the housework ready so I can devote myself to my Nanowrimo once the clock hits midnight.

I am starting to panic about my Nanowrimo. I thought I had a plot but realise now that it is only a premise, which is a far different thing. Since I am writing trashy smut I guess a plot isn't overly important. Still it would be nice to have a basic framework for the steamy hot action to hang off.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||