* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::8.12.03::

Hmmm still having garden traumas but almost done.

Seems like everyone is putting their blogs on hiatus at the moment. Is it non-ratings session or something? If that's the case then they should putting up repeats of old blog entries or something.

I have about 3 or so job possibilities in the air at the moment. Of course I will be offered them all or none at all. Along with these are some moral issues. Would you take a job with a company you believed was immoral? A company that is known for doing things you believe are wrong?

Of course I haven't been offered any jobs so it is all academic at the moment. And I don't think I am in a financial position to get on any high horse.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||