* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::17.12.03::

Yet another job I missed out... this one the interview took 10 minutes. I don't know how you can make a decision based on a 10 minute interview. The only question they asked was if I had any trouble getting there. I was pretty angry because I had a temp job lined up and had to start late, thereby missing out on a few hours pay.

If companies aren't seriously interviewing then why bother at all? Do they think I have nothing better to do than run around in my good suit?

Seriously, do these people stop to think that they are interfering in your life? I am starting to wonder if it is even worth pursuing these 'opportunities' anyway. I don't even know if I want fulltime work, well apart from the regular income that is.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||