* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::21.3.04::

I have decided to quit sugar, give it up cold turkey. I don't know how I'll go. Maybe I will totally freak. But I think one of the main reasons I want to give it up is so that I can see what effect it has on me. The other main reason is so that I can "cure" my sweet tooth.

I guess part of this is also giving up artifically sweetened things like soft drinks because, while they don't contain sugar, they still encourage you to seek out sweet things. It is so hard to find drinks that don't contain sugar. My doctor told me that when you buy fruit juice that has no added sugar it actually means no sugar has been added in the process of making the juice concentrate into juice but any amount of sugar has been added in the fruit to concentrate process. I guess I'll be sticking to water.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||