* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::27.3.04::

My sister and I decided that today was going to be No Internet Day...a day without logging on the net. Needless to say it didn't work.

This morning I went to my first meeting of my new writing group. It was a pleasant morning. I got home and my ebay stuff was left on the doorstep. Ever since things started going bad between myself and the man who had my ebay purchases I have checked the doorstep every time I enter or exit the house, expecting to see my parcels sitting there. Just a feeling I had, that he would turn up and leave them there without saying anything.

It made me a little sad, a little hurt and a little disappointed that he would just finish things like this after he told me a few days ago that he wanted to meet up and talk to me. I don't miss the romance side of things as much as I do losing a friend.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||