* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::21.4.04::

I have taken on an extra project outside work hours and, due to working for the last two weekends, got an extra big pay this week. I was planning to use the extra money to pay my rent almost on time -- a nice change from scraping together the money just before the next month's rent is due.

When I got my pay today though, with 2 weekend's worth of overtime plus regular pay, I got a scream-worthy surprise. Seems I hadn't been taxed as much as expected. For once I in my life I have a surplus of money.

Some of the options for this money include:

1. Making extra bill payments so I am ahead

2. Buying shoes, new sexy shoes

3. Blow it all on a big night out

4. Get a few simple treats

Hmm maybe a biggish night out and shoes too....

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||