* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::23.5.04::

My mum and my sister are staying with me. On Friday night my sister and I went to see Tim Rogers. I always forget how much I love Tim Rogers until I see him play. I got a copy of his new CD at the show and it is just perfect for chilling out on a cold Melbourne Sunday.

Last night we went out for my sister's birthday. Lots of mix ups with the address of the restaurant, lots of mix ups with menus, lots of grumpy whinging. People just get too intense about these things. But the food was yummy and we were karaoke stars.

Today everyone has gone to the football and I am home alone. I had planned an afternoon 'vistor' since I rarely have the house to myself but cancelled it at the last minute. Just being home by yourself is heaven when you have had house guests for a few days.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||