Catboy sent me these questions as part of the Five Question game, so here goes on the answers -
1. Following on from our Bronte discussion, are you a big Bronte fan? Which book is your favourite?
I am not a huge fan of the Brontes but do love Wuthering Heights. For a while, my sister and I used to play this game of casting people for the movie of Wuthering Heights. I think we ended up with Nick Cave as Heathcliff and Tori Amos as Cathy.
2. If you had to be tortured by enduring 24 hrs straight of either Wheel of Fortune or The Price Is Right, which one would you opt for?
The Price is Right for sure. At least they have a variety of games and I do love that yodelling one where the guy goes up the mountain and tumbles off the end.
But I wouldn't mind that much so long as I didn't have to watch Catchphrase. I couldn't stand 24 hours of throwing things at the telly and screaming -- "That isn't a catchphrase, it's a quote/movie/thing!"
3. You have recently started going to the gym. What machine do you enjoy most, and which is the biggest torture device?
My favourite machine is my car cos it drives me home from the gym. The worst is this elliptical training machine thingie. That is pretty intense.
4. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
Scarily, I can't think of one. I loved HR Puffinstuff but that wasn't really a cartoon, well not a cartoon at all. I know my least favourite was the Roadrunner ones because I used to feel so sorry for the coyote.
5. 'Fess up - was it you on the grassy knoll? Will we ever really know who killed JFK or will we be eternally confused by all the conspiracy theories?
It wasn't me, but if George W is ever near a grassy knoll it could be a different story. Who knows if we will ever find out. Maybe one day after everyone involved is dead.
If you want to play too, here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions.
3. You’ll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.