* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::17.6.04:: Sexy like Charlie....

Things have been pretty quiet on the Internet dating front lately. I just don't have the enthusiasm I used to have for it...I've lost the eye of the tiger, so to speak. But recently I got an email from one guy I had been chatting too that left me rather stumped.

He said... I am attaching a photo of myself, I think I look a lot like Charles Manson in it.

I don't know if this guy is taking the piss, is mentally disturbed or honestly thinks that women find Charles Manson attractive. I wanted to reply but I still haven't found the words to answer him.

Comments:

 

Isn't it more like he's preparing you for the worst, so that you're pleasantly surprised?

 

 

run! run as fast as you can!

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||