* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::26.7.04:: Beautiful People

No wonder I have had no luck with internet dating. Talk about looking for love in all the wrong places.

But now I need date losers now long. Today I found this site.

Beautiful babes are searching for their powerful knight in shining armour! Attractive women wanting to meet men who are not afraid to confront such a woman. Guys & Babes is designed for beautiful women to meet men who are aware that a beautiful woman is used to a certain lifestyle.


So, you may ask, how did I find out about this site? I would like to say it is my inate ability as a "beautiful woman", but no. The people behind this dating site were advertising on Seek for "models, actors and reality tv stars" to join up. As they say on Guys and Babes -- "being materialistic is being realistic."

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||