* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::22.8.04:: Everything is Fucked

My life sucks. Fully, totally, utterly sucks.

There isn't one single person in the whole world who, if they won a free holiday for two to anywhere, would take me. What a horrible, miserable, depressing concept that is. Nobody. In the whole entire world.

If I was in a plane crash on a desolate mountain, the other passengers would eat me first. That's how much my life sucks.

I remember once I asked a friend how she was going, and she asked me if I really wanted to know. Yes - I said. Well, she told, I feel like it's Christmas and all the other decorations are sparkling away on the tree and I'm the old, dusty, broken decoration still hidden away in the back of the cupboard. That's how I feel at the moment.

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||