* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::24.8.04::

Sorry cyber-stalkers - the pitching competition is sold out.

To burn off my excess nervous energy tonight, I went to the gym to do a workout. I took Andrew's ipod to listen to because god knows that gym music is toxic. About half way through my workout the battery went flat and I had an idea. Someone should invent a thing that you hook up to gym equipment to power your music source. That would surely motivate you to work harder.

Then I decided the idea could be developed further. To really motivate you, the music could be programmed for your workout. When you slacken off then you get a burst of Celine Dion .. that surely would make you move that arse. The harder you work out, the better the music. It would work for me.

Comments:

 

If you want to know the truth, I'm stalked in real time, by real women.

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||