* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::29.12.04:: I hate you all.

I'm going to stop reading other people's blogs and here's why...

It looks like every single blog has a list of the last 10 songs listened to on their IPODS! Bastards. Rubbing their ipod-owning in everyone's faces.

Does everyone in the world but me have an ipod? I think so. I could have got an ipod for Christmas but instead chose to get cash since I needed to pay for a few pesky things like food and shit like that.

Oh well, I don't want one now anyway. They are far too common.

Comments:

 

I've got absolutely no need for an iPod, don't really listen to music except at work when trying to drown out classroom sounds, or at home when trying to mask interesting sounds when there are other people in the house. If I ever get one, you can have it at a discount price.

 

 

Does it not count as shoving it in your face, if i dont list my songs? (and instead, just toss over it in every post?:P)

two unrealated facts:

Everyone in blogland has one

Every nerd has one.

Therefore...?

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||