* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::14.2.05:: I Hate Valentines Day

Valentines Day - what a crock of shit, huh. Why don't they just call it "I have a partner and you don't.. nah nah na nah nah" Day? The whole city was filled with bitches carrying around their smarmy flowers and looking all self-satisfied. I wanted to poke them in the eyes with the stems of their roses.

I mean, if it's all about love and romance and all that guff, why do people get flowers sent to their office? Because it's all about the show, that's why. What's the point of expressing your love if the whole world doesn't know about it. Seriously, my friend works in a florist and NO ONE sends Valentine's flowers on a weekend. That's because the rest of the girls in the office have to see the flowers or it doesn't count. And yes, people do send flowers to themselves.

On top of that, I went to a job interview this morning and, yet again, didn't get the job. Yet again, they liked me but decided to go with the other person. And it really sucks.

It is like the whole world is sending me this message: you just aren't good enough. You might be adequate but, when it comes to the crunch, we're going to pick someone else, someone better.

Comments:

 

somehow I don't think receiving a bunch of flowers would perk you up today...

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||