* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::12.2.05:: More....

On the dating front, I was chatting to a guy online for a while, sending a few emails back and forth, when I told him I lived in the Western suburbs. In his reply he told me that he lived in a suburb where everyone spoke English and he'd lived in the West for a while but got sick of talking slowly so that people could understand him. Ok. I was kind of shocked by that and was going to ignore him but I've decided on a different tactic. I'm going to email him back and tell him that it doesn't worry me because I'm actually half Vietnamese. I think that could be a conversation killer.

Oh and if you actually give a rat's arse, not that I imagine you would or anything, about reading further about my dieting progress, I do have my weight loss blog over here --->>>

Comments: Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||