* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::10.2.05:: Titbits

I've lost 4 kgs - woohoo - and all done without leakage. Well a slight case of crook guts did help but most of it was pure healthy eating and exercise. I'm starting to like exercise - what's going on here?

Seriously though, I need to find a new job. This one is driving me insane. I tell people that but they don't take me literally. Trust me, this is no exageration. It is driving me insane. Today they were stocking up on beer for a launch tomorrow night and I was considering sneaking off and getting pissed. Hey, if I got caught and lost my job it would only be a bonus.

Comments:

 

Yeah, good onya for the weight loss. Be aware of just how much you lose through having a dodgy stomach though. I once had a stomach flu for a week. When I was better I went shopping and bought a pair of trousers - which fit me for exactly two weeks.

 

 

Hey, congrats on loosing the weight, I've only lost 1 so far... Haven't been as disciplined with the gym attendance as I planned. Plus I like chocolate. :D

 

 

Thanks guys. I'm not even trying to not eat chocolate at the moment, I just don't feel like it. It is a weird feeling that I don't rightly understand.

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||