* jazzyhands *

|| ||

 

::10.6.06:: Dress

Scary movie me


This is my very funky red polka dot dress. Check me out, I look like I'm out of some old B grade horror movie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can see the full effect in this photo plus my pink flurry slippers. I think they are a great look together. I might go for this look more often.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just posted this pic cos I like it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the alternative dress for next Saturday night. I put it on layby today. You can't see it very well in the photo and the furry jacket doesn't come with it - that's an extra $190 that I can't imagine spending.

Comments:

 

The dress and the shades are a very groovy combo. In the second photo, I can't really see the outfit except for the furry jacket. So I'd vote for the polka dots unless you decide to buy the jacket :-)

 

Post a Comment



blog explosion || blogwise|| blogger || Blogarama ||